Friday, April 30, 2010

Potty Training


We bought Ruark a little kid potty a month or two ago and we have randomly just been pulling it out, until last week. I finally decided to really make a go at potty training him, so I started by putting him on the potty after he woke up and naps. He goes on the potty as soon as I put him after he wakes up, he's gone 24 hours at a time without an accident. YAY!


Unfortunately I decided to let him watch his favorite show, Meet the Robisons, while he sits on the potty. I was running in the other room to get ready, and I had a thought that he might throw it in the toilet. I told myself no way, he watches it all the time in there by himself without doing that. I no sooner finished arguing with myself when I hear the toilet being lifted and a *plop*.


Ugh, running back I found it at the bottom of the toilet bowl. I LOVE my ipod touch, I take it everywhere with me, now the screen is black and it's unresponsive. The warranty we bought now says it doesn't cover water damage but when we bought it they told us they would cover it. Sooo, hopefully that will be my mother's day present. Ruark carries it around crying begging me to turn it on so he can watch his movie. I want to cry too, but maybe I'll take a look at the Ipad's instead.

2 comments:

  1. What a big boy! I can't believe that. Sorry about the ipod touch. Not cool! Addy dropped something of mine in the toilet, but thank goodness is was only my tape measure for sewing. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Ruark! But sorry about your iPod :( No good! Evelyn used to throw my nursing pads in the toilet, lol.

    ReplyDelete