Thursday, April 22, 2010

6 Years

6 Years have gone by and we're even more in love than the day we met.


Our Wedding Day July 1, 2005Our honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas Our Sealing day in the SLC Temple July 1, 2006Our trip to Virginia 2007Our trip to Las Vegas Valentine's 2008Ruark's brithday December 31, 2008, 20 minutes before he was born...
Winter 2009, parents to a 1 year old..
Today is Chase & my 6 year anniversary of the day we met!! Life has flown by so quickly!

We met April 23rd, 2004. It was a Friday night and we were cruising 17th street. The night we met, I told my friend Heather there was something different about him, I didn't know what it was but there was something different. Chase told his mother the same thing the next morning.

We were both dating two people at the time we met, I told him I didn't want a third boyfriend to deal with because I was fed up with the two that I had, and he told me he felt the same way...so we decided to just be friends. Because we were "just friends" we spent all of our extra time together and within 2 weeks we only had eyes for eachother.

We were only 17 when we met, married at 18, had our first baby at 22 and this year we turn 24!!! I am so lucky to have found the love of my life at 17, I feel so blessed everyday. Many of my friends are already divorced once and some even twice, our marriage is one in a million and I am so thankful for my sweet Chase. I don't know what I would do without the man of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment