Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cartoons

The last little while Ruark has started LOVING cartoons, during the day when the TV is on it's usually tuned into the disney channel. But where are the classic cartoons that I love?!? There's a whole new lot of cartoons, that to me, seem to lack any storyline or excitement. So here is a look back at all the cartoons I'm looking to buy on DVD so I can have a library of great shows for Ruark and I to watch.

I didn't get to watch these ones very often because we didn't have the channel it came on, but man I loved these too!



I'm excited to find these shows, I know I loved them growing up and I can't imagine my kids not loving them. I cannot imagine watching Spongebob Square Pants for the next few year!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you completely! I pretty much despise the new cartoons! Classics are the best! (I would also have to add Winnie the Pooh to my list though, I LOVE that show!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never really watched Winnie the Pooh, but heck I'll add that to my list, anything is better than Spongebob Dumbpants and DragonballZ!

    ReplyDelete