Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Gender Maker says....IT'S A GIRL :)


Here I am at 12 weeks, I feel huge already. I'm not surprised though, I got a belly really fast with Ruark too and then it stayed really tiny. Surprisingly after it got this big it went back down and now you can barely tell again, pregnancy is weird. I'm 13.5 weeks now and I'm almost back to flat!

Of course while I waiting to get pregnant this baby I was constantly searching for things to try next time I was pregnant. I ran across a test called Intelligender in the Walgreens during one of my many couponing trips. I was so excited I told my friend Amy she should try it. So she took it and it was wrong! HUGE disappointment. So I did more searching, reading reviews and blogs. I found a blood test...that cost $150! :/


So the search continued until I found a test called the gender maker! I was so excited to read the reviews on all the sites and so I bought one. Waited so impatiently for a week for it to arrive. (apparently my mail lady delivered it to the wrong house, she does that quite often) So frustrating!


So I called my mom and sisters and told them it was here. They were so excited that my mom called me at 6:00 the next morning to tell me to wake up and take the test. So I took the test...PINK PINK PINK! It said it's a girl, and I'm hoping so badly that it's right!

*TWO gender maker tests told me I was having a girl. They were wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment