Thursday, January 6, 2011

Baby #2


Chase and I are so happy to finally be able to announce to all of our friends that we are expecting our second bundle of joy around August 7th! We couldn't be happier to be parents again and to give Ruark a sibling. I'm dreaming of pink, ribbons and bows this time around. Although having another little boy would be GREAT!
This pregnancy has been SO different.
@4 weeks I was nauseous
@5 weeks I got the stomach flu
@5 weeks 2 days I had a major allergic reaction and nearly went into anaphylactic shock. I still have hives on my stomach.
With Ruark 3 days before I took a pregnancy test, my ribcage moved about three inches. It did the same thing when I was pregnant early of 2010 and miscarried. My ribcage hasn't moved AT ALL. I am nauseous the ENTIRE day, I wasn't with Ruark. I was starving with Ruark, now the only reason I even eat with this baby is because I get sick if I don't. With Ruark I had TERRIBLE migraines that would leave my left side numb and force me into a dark room for a few hours, I've hardly had a headache with this baby. I was EXHAUSTED with Ruark, and I'm WIRED with this baby. It's so different, which is why I'm so desperately hoping it's a girl. I guess we'll know in about 8 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a little girl to me!! yay!!!! I can't wait to talk to you !

    ReplyDelete