Thursday, September 16, 2010

Our Next Adventure...

For the past few months Chase and I have felt lost. Construction is bad. There's no work and any work that's out there you can hardly make a profit because everyone is undercutting each other.

Bonds are our main source of income. I am so thankful for the opportunity I've had to work from home and be able to support our family. But the time has come for our next adventure. I'm sick of bonds, I sick of the dirty jails and the wife beaters and the drug addicts who think I'm their friend. I'm sick of the knowledge I have of the justice system and how corrupt everyone is. I've planned on taking over this business for the past 4 years, and now I am running away from it.

So now what? We have so many opportunities that are coming our way. We have quite a few businesses that we are deciding between, right now we are praying about the best direction. A few months ago I called my mom and said I don't think we're going to be doing bonds much longer, she said she has been having the same feeling. She wants out too, no one wants to stay in the business. We are all feeling a pull in an another direction, and I CANNOT WAIT to see where this leads!!! So for now, I'm still doing bonds and Chase is still doing construction but hopefully by next week we'll have the answer we are looking for.

1 comment:

  1. We are very excited to hear what direction you guys are going to go!

    ReplyDelete