Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Conference Weekend

This weekend is General Conference! Is there anything better than church coming to you twice a year?! I love staying in my pajamas and listening to the uplifting words of the Apostles! Not to mention all the projects I plan to work on this weekend. With all the projects coming up I am really glad to have found these sites to be able to print out "Conference Packets" for Ruark to hopefully keep him busy during the sessions! I thought I'd share these with you in hopes that it will keep your children busy too!


Nursery Packet

Junior Primary Packet

Senior Primary Packet

Youth Packet

2 comments:

  1. We love these packets too! We've used them for several years now, it was such a good idea!
    PS your blog background is missing....just in case you didnt know:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Thanks! I think Easton is still to little but Im going to try the nursery one. I love them!

    ReplyDelete