Monday, September 20, 2010

Craft Time!



A friend of ours was flying all the way to England to visit her parents, 7 months pregnant with an 19 month old and all alone!! So I send her something to help keep her daughter busy, a preview of the Christmas gift going out to my nieces this year :) This was a quick version because I only had about a day to work on it.




I made this clutch out of a Huggies diaper wipe case and a little batting .


The dolls are removable, and are all fabric. The doll clothes have a fleece backing so they stick to the dolls. I'm really excited how it turned out. One thing I remembered while working on this project, hot glue and I don't mix! I had burns all over my hands, so I think I'll try a few alterations to see if I can make it a little easier on myself!

1 comment:

  1. And boy did Miss Addy love it! It was definitely a huge help when it came to entertaining and I really, really appreciate your generosity in making it for her! I'm sorry about the glue gun, I don't get along with my glue gun either . . . ugh! Thanks again Nicole!

    ReplyDelete