Thursday, May 13, 2010

Potty Training


So the other day I put Ruark on his potty. I was running around collecting laundry when I walked by the bathroom, Ruark was looking down so I knew he was peeing. I thought I would put the clothes in the wash and run back to give him his reward. While I was starting the washer I heard the toilet flush. "Oh great", last time he threw my IPod in the toilet (which is ruined), I tore through my front room afraid what I would find.


Ruark had peed, gotten off of his potty, opened the big toilet, disassembled his toilet, poured the contents in the toilet and flushed it without spilling a drop! I was amazed! Surely my son must be brilliant, I am still convinced that he is. He's only 16 months old, potty training is going great, hopefully by 18 months he'll be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment