Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm getting the hint...

For the past few weeks Ruark does the funniest thing. I tend to leave my bras around my bedroom, I take it off right before bed and throw it on the dresser or night stand. I'll admit I hardly ever make it to the drawer, this has never been a problem before now.
If Ruark finds my bras anywhere, even the laundry he drops everything and comes running as fast as he can with my bra and wants me to put it on. I tell him what a good boy he is and thank him. He runs away happy as a clam. I will admit I've walked around my house with two or three bras on at a time just to make him happy.
The other night Chase was trying to put Ruark to sleep. I was catching up on some much needed mommy time, relaxing in the bathtub. Ruark could see me from the bedroom and was screaming and screaming for probably 10 minutes. Finally Chase put him down to see what he wanted, because he never acts like that. Tears streaming down his face, and trembling he toddles around my bedroom picks my bra off of the floor and brings it to me in the bath. I took it from him and told him thank you and what a good boy he is. He nodded his head like he knew he'd done a good job walked back to Chase climbed into his arms and went to sleep immediately.
We laughed, but it made me sad. Maybe he thinks I'm not taking good enough care of myself so he feels he needs to do, maybe he's just trying to tell me to pick up my clothes. Either way I'm so thankful he's my son and he loves me so much. Whoever marries my son is one lucky girl.

1 comment:

  1. Hah! That's awesome! He's telling you to cover up those boobies!

    ReplyDelete