Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pinocchio


It all started when my mom began watching Pinocchio a few weeks ago, she couldn't get over how much Ruark looks like Pinocchio when he turns into a real boy. So she started calling him Pinocchio, I looked everywhere for a costume to buy. They don't make Pinocchio costumes in his size, and so it began. I thought, "it can't really be that hard can it?"

So it began, and it was so much fun! I didn't have a pattern I just went at the felt with some scissors and thread, added ribbons and buttons and did some thread work and WOW it's amazing how things come together! It was cuter than I could have imagined and cuter than any outfit I saw on the internet and now I can't wait to hopefully make Halloween costumes every year for my children! So here is his Pinocchio costume! Can't wait to see him in it!

1 comment: