Friday, November 6, 2009

Hair Cuts and Grape Juice

My sister has grape vines, and pretty much the coolest backyard I have ever seen. She had a baby last month and knowing she wouldn't be able to get around to canning her grape juice this year she sent up a huge box of grapes for me. I got 15 QUART JARS of PURE grape juice, no sugar or water added!!! I love canning, and I love it even more when the food is free!!! My house smells so yummy like grape juice and I am so excited to expand my food storage in new and tasty ways! Thank you Lisa!
Hair cuts and grape juice...Not two that often go together :) My son was in dire need of a hair cut! Here's a pic of him before


and after! Now he looks more like a little boy! We sure love our little man and can't believe how he's growing and how fast he is getting into things!

Ruark is finally crawling up on his hands and knees the entire time, which just makes him faster! He's walking with his "shopping cart toy" and he totally has a mechanical mind like his daddy. He loves taking things apart and figuring how they go back together! Example... He doesn't like the snacks he likes figuring out HOW to get into the snacks. He doesn't want the bottle he wants to figure out HOW to get into the bottle. Funny little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment