Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Take me home

Finally, after three days in the hospital we couldn't wait to leave!! So we packed his tiny body in the car and made our way home. It's terrifying taking that short drive. I couldn't help sobbing pulling into our driveway so excited to finally have him home...I blame it on the hormones! We couldn't get enough of Ruark, all we did is hold him, kiss him and cuddle him. What a beautiful boy!
Ruark is such a good baby, from the moment he arrived he was so calm, they laid him on my belly when he came out and he just stared right into our eyes like he knew exactly who we were. He ate every 4 hours, for only 10 minutes we are so lucky to have had the chance to get so much sleep!
Every time I turned around I'd find my two little men cuddled up. Chase is such a good dad, I am continually surprised by his tenderness and the love he has for his son and me. We are so lucky!
I hadn't planned on Ruark being so tiny, I brought 0-3 month size to bring him home from the hospital, needless to say the outfit was HUGE on him.
What beautiful boys I have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment