Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Many Faces of Ruark






Two months old in these pictures and we can already tell he's going to be an animated child! Look at that neck of his!!



He's always pulling faces and smiling, what a happy baby! We can hardly believe how he has grown! At two months old he was 11 pounds 14 ounces and 23 inches long! What a little stud!






Look at all of the faces he pulls in just two minutes time! It's easy to see why we love our beautiful boy!











Ruark smiles every chance he gets!

He loves watching TV which drives me crazy!




Mom says it's a good thing it means he has good eyesight and hearing. We love telling him funny stories and singing him songs, he just coos and smiles a huge smile and warms our heart!



Time is flying by so quickly! Two months have gone by, he's already taken his first road trip...Arizona at 1week old, and his first flight...California 7 weeks old!




I don't want him to grow any more! I want him to stay tiny forever...but I'm feeling that dream slipping away from me every day. How thankful we are Ruark is growing so strong and healthy!
He is such a big boy!


3 comments:

  1. love those baby faces and chubby cheeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture at the top is SUCH a Nicole face. Minus the chin, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally my look! He's a perfect combo, in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete