Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Almost done


We are so excited to welcome Ruark to our family! We have waited for what seems like forever to have a baby and now my pregnancy is coming to a close and I can't wait to have my body back and Ruark in our arms! I look like I'm smuggling a small planet under my shirt, no fat jokes please!

This picture was taken 11days before Ruark was born. We spent a weekend with my family in Island Park celebrating Christmas!
What a wonderful way to celebrate the birth of our Savior, than with a birth of our own!

We had such a wonderful Christmas anticipating the birth of Ruark. I was having contractions every 5-10 minutes for two weeks before they induced me!

We decided to keep the costs down as much as possible, and get family gifts. We got a new computer monitor and an awesome video camera, (to tape the birth). No

1 comment: