Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Photo Shoot





On Ruark's fourth day in this world, I had to do his first photo shoot!








My sister Danielle came over and helped with some of the shots. We had so much fun taking his photos!











What a model he is! He was so alert and worked the camera! Who knows maybe he was listening from heaven all those years of instruction when we had the modeling business!











We got so many great shots, it's amazing, especially because he's a newborn.











He really is heaven sent and the best Christmas present we've EVER had! I wish he had been born on Christmas day.
I had been dreaming of taking this shot since I found out I was pregnant.
'

Some days we feel so bad that we kiss him so much, we are so in love with our son!

We are so happy to FINALLY be parents! We are so thankful we waited, but so glad that he's FINALLY here!

No comments:

Post a Comment