Thursday, September 13, 2012

Our Amazing Race

This year for my family's Easter party we threw our annual Amazing Race. We were the defending champions from last year, I was 6 months pregnant and out running my nephews and nieces! This year we decided to work together because every year my family gets a little too competitive. One year a family replaced clues with fake ones and sent others in the middle of nowhere. Another family locked the doors of everyone's cars to get a head start. It's kind of a big deal :)

We had such a great time this year and loved finally having my brother and his family a part of it again. They just returned from medical school and dental school last summer and so it's been their first Easter with us in 7 years!

My nephew Conor is a dare devil and he loves flipping off of everything and I totally fearless, scares us to death. I couldn't help taking a pic of it though. He's one crazy kid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment