Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Focus

The past year has flown by and I haven't been updating this blog. This blog hasn't been my focus, I have poured everything I have into my children. Enjoying every minute with them and getting my health back. It's been a long few years but I finally am feeling more like myself, So it is time I do a little catch up on our blog.

Life is moving at the speed of light! I feel like all I did was blink and Rhett is one and Ruark is almost 4! But we are so happy to be together again. I started doing yearly photo books and having them printed at Shutterfly.com. I LOVE them and it is so great to have a hard copy of all my favorite memories and catalog our years together. I just finished 2011 and now I'm working on 2010. If you watch for deals you can get them for free and only pay for the shipping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment