Wednesday, October 6, 2010

School time already?


This last week we found out a school we really want Ruark to go to started taking applications, so we signed him up for 2014. It made me sad even filling out the paperwork, I can't imagine that day will ever come but I know how fast the past 5 years have flown by and I'm sure life's only going to become more hectic from here on out.


Nursery is going great on Sundays. Ruark loves all his friends at church. He runs as fast as he can to his nursery class and patiently waits at the table with his hands folded anxious for everyone else to arrive (kind of like this picture). I can only imagine how much he will love school. I'm going to be a big boob about him leaving, I already am, but I am so excited to see where this boy will go in his life! In his baby blessing he was told the name he was given will be known throughout the world, I always wonder what this means, but the older he gets the more I understand. I feel so lucky everyday to be his mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment