Thursday, August 19, 2010

Our Best Friends

A few weeks ago, our best friends moved to NY. We sure do miss them like crazy! Our lives have been so intertwined for the past 4 years, home doesn't quite feel like home without them. So here's some of my favorite moments caught on camera.

We found an old wig under the seat of the van :)This is my husband's SEXY face :) No wonder we only have one baby ;)

This is from Ruark's blessing, Dixie was only a few months along in this picture.
Ruark used to climb on Dixie's lap and touch her belly when she was pregnant, and Alex would kick Ruark, they were friends from the start. Halloween last year, Ruark would hang out around the crib and reach in to touch Alex :) it was so cute.


Thanksgiving at our house




Finally Alex got big enough, so we gave Ruark more of a chance to play with him. Ruark climbed in bed with Alex and they snuggled up for a few hours.




Halloween the year before Alex, I however am not dressed up because I was sooo pregnant and we spent all day moving into our new house.



Dixie: I'm sure you're going to kill me for putting this one up :)

Our little buddies, they sure are going to miss seeing each other all the time!




My Bestie :)





I just realized Alex isn't looking at the camera, oh well at least you and I look good Dixie! This was about 5 minutes before my tears started flowing and I had to say goodbye.




Ben & Chase the night before Ben headed out




We are so thankful we have such great friends! I know our friendship doesn't end here, we'll be friends forever! Love you guys, good luck in NY!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man we miss you guys sooo much! Buy your plane tickets already. btw, I want these pictures! Will you send me copies? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely send you copies, I have a ton more. Do I already have copies of the ones when you are pregnant with Alex and he's touching your belly?

    ReplyDelete