Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Check up


With all of the toys Ruark got for his birthday and Christmas, his favorite is still the XBox paddle, he loves pushing buttons and watching things move around on the TV screen. This is an older pic from his chubbier days, but still so cute.



We took Ruark to the doctor today for his 1 year old check up! He is such a big boy!!


He is:


31.5" long - 90th percentile

22.7 lbs - 45th percentile


I don't remember how big his head is but it jumped up to the 75th percentile.


He is talking up a storm and mimicking everything we do.


Yesterday I walked into the front room to find him playing with DVR and TV power source in the cabinet. I gasped and said " Ruark, no you can't play with that!"


He kept playing and he said back "I can", I was shocked so I repeated, "no Ruark, you can't play with that"...he looked up at me so cute and said, "I can, I can, I can". I just sat and laughed and watched while he played. He is getting so cute. I love this stage, I love seeing how his little mind works.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog on Ambers! Your little man is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete