Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Projects

So many of you know I have been working on Christmas projects, which have been so much fun! Ever since I sewed Ruark's Halloween costume, I've been dying to start more projects! I don't understand patterns, so I decided I'd figure these out without one. Dixie, my friend and I worked the last two months on 6 sets of the felt food and then I decided to add an apron for my niece, as of last night. I love the way it all turned out! I love sewing, especially girl things! Man, I can't wait to sew pink stuff again, it's so cute! Luckily I have so many nieces to hold me over :) We made carrots, strawberries, watermelon, sugar cookies, hamburgers...with cheese, lettece, tomoatos, meat patty, and french fries. We even added a little shopping bag to give them away in!
The apron is reversible, don't want it to clash with our outfits do we ladies :)
Merry Christmas, I hope everyone is having a wonderful week preparing for the holiday season. I know I am!



1 comment:

  1. very fun! It really is alot more fun making things for girls for some reason :)

    ReplyDelete