Thursday, June 18, 2009

Chubby Baby

Ruark is so sweet, and he loves his bumbo seat. We put him in there and he watches us from the counter, while we cook and eat...it's nice to have something to hold him besides my arms...he gets heavy! I wonder what it is we are feeding him that makes him so chubby! Sometimes I wonder if we aren't feeding him cubes of butter! Maybe mom needs to lay off some of the cookie dough!!

Look at all those rubber bands! I guess we know where he carries his chub... in his thighs! :)You could gnaw on the one set of chub just behind his knees! They are like turkey drumsticks! He is getting so healthy and strong! The doctors are really happy with how he is growing and they are "amazed" by how calm and happy he is! Maybe I prayed that he would "grow big and strong" a little too much! Truthfully,we are so thankful, for this little spirit and for his healthy body and cheerful attitude! I am thankful everyday to be with him for eternity!

If he is ever grouchy, once in a blue moon, we put him in the bath. Oh man this boy loves bath time! He kicks and splashes like there is no tomorrow! Even on a grouchy day, he's all giggles and grins. He's talking up a storm! In the middle of the night, Chase and I wake up to him jabbering on and on, he must be talking to angels. Instead of crying, he just yells out "MOM" all the time, Chase uses it as an excuse to say he wants me, so I get up. Chase is so great, he gets up every night, and gets him for me so I can nurse him. We are so grateful for the father, husband and preisthood holder he is. Ruark loves playing with his daddy..."num, num's" and fighter pilot are among his favorite. Where would we be without Chase?

2 comments: